Please read for information regarding how Petite Pet Inn is handling this crisis to keep you and your dogs safe and healthy.
Petite Pet Inn is still open for business during this difficult time. We are committed to the health and well being of not only our pet guests but to all our pet owners as well. Below you will find the steps, policies and procedures we have put into place to keep everyone, staff and customers alike, safe from Covid-19. Please take a few moments to read about the steps we are taking and don't hesitate to call our front desk with any questions you may have. 804-622-8277
Hours of Operation UPDATE:
Monday thru Friday 7 to 7 (back to our standard weekday hours)
Saturday 9 to 5.
Boarding has been reopened starting May 21st. Call now to make your reservations!
Training has been reopened as of May 11th! our trainer is anxious to teach your dog some english!
Daycare is fully open again! We do ask that everyone continue to make appointments for daycare so we know how many dogs to expect each day. Appointments can be made by simply calling ahead (804-622-8277) or logging into or creating an account with our operating software PetExec. (click here) . Every client already in our system has an account with PetExec, but you may need to get a new password to access it. See below for info on how to do that.
(go to petexec link underlined above, click on forgot password, you will be asked to enter your password, please use the one we have on file, click reset password. You will get an email with a password reset link. Once that is done you will be able to log in and make your daycare appt. on line!)
Grooming appointments are being made and kept as usual. Hair just keeps growing! Melanie, Amanda and Donna are all keeping their days and hours.
Please be patient with us as we work through this difficult time. Make your appointments early as all groomers fill up weeks in advance. Please give us 2 days advance notice if you plan to cancel your appointment so we can give your slot to someone else. If we don't get enough notice we may not be able to fill your slot and that means less money in your groomers paycheck that week.
Drop off Protocol: (practicing social distancing)
1. Once you arrive in the parking lot. Pause to call the front desk to let us know you are here and for which service (daycare, grooming, boarding or training).
2. We will ask you the usual questions and get your info.
3. Now proceed to the wooden fenced area on the left side of the building as you face the front door. Go into the fenced area and remove your dogs collar and leash and put one of our sanitized slip leads on your dog. Take your dogs "gear" home with you. Hand the slip lead to our staff then you are free to leave. (If its raining this process will happen just inside our front door, but same process).
4. Regarding lunches or treats. Please refrain from bringing any food or treats until this crisis is over. Your dog will need to eat meals and snacks at home. This will help to protect us all from transferring virus from one to another by handling packaging materials. If your dog insists on lunch of some type we do have in-house lunches (lil caesars tray food) for a $2 fee. Or we can give your dog a milk bone or dried chicken pieces for a treat. Those are on the house.
Pick up Protocol: (practicing social distancing)
1. Once you arrive in the parking lot. Pause to call the front desk to let us know you are here and who you are picking up.
2. You will then be asked to pay over the phone with credit card. (or if your credit card info is stored with our secure credit card processor you may ask to pay online by logging into your petexec.net account.
3. Once that is done you may proceed to pick up your dog by taking your dog's collar and leash and entering the wooden fenced area. Once you are safely in the area with the gate closed we will let your dog go to you. Please remember to bring your leash.
4. If it is raining the above procedures will take place just inside the front doors within the fenced area. Same rules apply.
Special Grooming Procedures:
1. All tools, blades, clippers, tables and crates are sanitized throughout the day.
2. In many cases we will be able to give your dog the hair cut FIRST, then bathe your dog LAST. This will help limit exposure from the groomer handling your dog. That way your dog goes home "sanitized by water and soap" with a minimum of handling by the groomer after the bath.
3. All towels are one use then washed.
4. All crates are sanitized in-between dogs.
5. All slip leads are sanitized between uses.
6. All items that come in contact with your dog are sanitized between uses.
Products we use to sanitize:
WysiWash for floors, toys, slip leads, and deep cleaning crates.
OdorBan for cleaning up pee and poo, crates and crate pans, and all human touch surfaces like knobs, switches and gates.
Clippercide, Andis Cool Care and Barbicide for sanitizing grooming equipment including blades, scissors and brushes.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask by calling 804-622-1556