Petite Pet Inn prides ourselves on having an incredible home away from home atmosphere for your little one. We take pride in our facility, and it shows!
There are several marked differences that set our daycare apart from other facilities.
- Daycare is for dogs 25 lbs or 13" and under
- Comfortable furniture for dogs to hangout on
- Large indoor play areas
- Large outdoor play areas
- Dogs play inside unless the weather outside is lovely
- Indoor play groups go out to potty every 1.5 to 2 hours to help your dog stay housebroken
- Piddle pads available for dogs that use them
- Water available in every room a dog could possibly be in
- Dogs are allowed to follow us from room to room
- Outdoor play areas are stimulating with landscaping and various surfaces
- Plenty of toys, not just tennis balls
- Real grass as well as artificial turf
- All outdoor areas sanitized daily including the real grass
- Our chaparons stay with the dogs for human contact.
- We DO turn away predatory and true dog/dog aggressive dogs. They have no place here.
- Daycare dogs play or hangout all day from 7am to 7pm, we don't crate daycare dogs.
We believe Happiness and Health go hand in hand.